4 janvier 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

As I have a few English speaking friends, I guess I have to post in English too. So this is it! My new blog, for those who want to know what's new in my life. Recently, I've been learning skiing, sleeping like a sloth, eating out too much... and not exercising enough!

About my ski lessons, freely provided by Ricky (thank you honey bee!), I think I'm doing good. After my 4th time yesterday, I am fearless on the beginner's courses, and I can almost say the same for the easiest of the intermediate ones.

If anyone of you remembers the feeling of being sucessful, this is how I feel about skiing. I think I'm not bad at all ...and a quick learner!! Anyway, that's it for today, I'll keep you posted!

1 commentaire:

leila marie a dit...

OOooh this one I can read! Good job on the slopes it's nice to conquer new things, but you'll never see my ass out there! hugs! -ur roomie